Myongji University is proud to offer the Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea to the international students of the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is available for the students who wants to pursue undergraduate degree at Myongji University. Students must have a minimum of Level 3 to Level 6 on the TOPIK test to be eligible to receive this scholarship.
Myongji University is a private Christian university which founded in 1948 in South Korea that provides higher education in the fields of engineering, sciences, and humanities. It ranking 47th nationwide, it strives to educate individuals to contribute to the national as well as international culture.
It provide the best platform to the students where they can test their skills and learning and make a good changes in future.w\]
Last date of the scholarship is Dec 2021.
|Students without a TOPIK of level 3||Provides 20% of the tuition (as supplementary living allowance)|
|Students with TOPIK of level 3||Provides 40% of the tuition (as scholarship)|
|Students with TOPIK of level 4||Provides 60% of the tuition
(40% as scholarship, 20% as supplementary living allowance)
|Students with TOPIK of level 5||Provides 70% of the tuition
(40% as scholarship, 30% as supplementary living allowance)
|Students with TOPIK of level 6||Provides 80% of the tuition
(40% as scholarship, 40% as supplementary living allowance)
- Students of all internationalities are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate degree program offered at Myongji.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have achieved TOPIK Level 3 to Level 6 to be eligible for this application.
- Applicants can submit their admission applications to Myongji via the university portal. Interested students are required to make their application on this
- The students are required to submit high school graduation proof and transcripts.
- The applicant must have a previous degree certificate
- The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOPIK – Level 3 or above