For the academic year 2023–2024, Western Kentucky University is accepting applications for the Tipi Scholarships. Only undergraduate students with F1 visas are eligible for this grant, and only for up to eight semesters. The study funding will help selected international students pay their tuition at WKU in the USA.
The academic programs at Western Kentucky University are of high caliber. More than 180 undergraduate degree programs are available through WKU, and it also provides an international pathway to academic success (IPAS). WKU is devoted to assisting learners in achieving their objectives both within and outside of the classroom. Recent WKU graduates who successfully find work represent 84% of the total.
Last date of the scholarship of Fall Semester: April 1, 2023.
Western Kentucky University
Scholarship will cover the tuition fee and funding is based on your high school GPA (on the U.S. scale).
- TIPI is available for students from the following areas: Nepal, India, Pakistan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Bangladesh, The Bahamas, Afghanistan, and Africa.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by Tipi.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be under an F1 visa
- The TIPI scholarship requires no additional applications or steps! It’s based on secondary school academic performance. To be considered for the Tipi scholarship, applicants must first apply for admission to WKU.
- All the following necessary documents must be received before an admission decision can be made.
- Minimum academic requirements: Freshmen: 2.5 GPA (2.25 for Pathway)
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Academic records: Official Academic Records from schools attended with grades and any degrees/diplomas/certificates received. Should also include a literal English translation.
- Financial Evidence of Support must be provided to obtain an I-20
- Applicants must meet the admission requirement to study undergraduate at WKU.
- English proficiency requirements (one of the following):
- TOEFL, IBT – 71 (61 for Pathway)
- IELTS – 6.0 (5.5 for Pathway)
- SAT Critical Reading – 450
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing – 460
- ELS – Level 109 PTE Academic – 52
- DuoLingo – 100 DET (90 for Pathway)