Sault College awards Entrance international scholarship in Canada for international and domestic students who want to pursue post-secondary degree at Sault College of academic year 2021-2022.
Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology is located in Sault Ste, which is publicly funded. In 1965, it established along with the Vocational Centre of Ontario. It enroll approx 400 students yearly in full-time and part-time program and provides options for a post-secondary, apprenticeship, adult retraining, continuing education, and program types of contract training for students.
Due date of this award is 14-may-2021
Field of study:
Include following subject.
Up to $4,000
International and Domestic.
- Student all over the world can apply.
- Post-secondary degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
- The Student must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Student must take admission in Sault College and directly from high school to enter their first year of post-secondary studies.
- Must be registered full-time at Sault College, unless or else determined by Accessibility Services.
- The scholarship is not available for students who need preparatory courses in their first year or subsequent years of study.
- Students must take admission in a post-secondary degree program at the college.
- Student must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Students must have to check the entry requirements.
- Evidence of English proficiency must be offered by applicants whose first language is not English. To satisfy our English admission requirements, Sault College accepts the TOEFL, or IELTS, or equivalent examination.