King’s College London is glad to announce the Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship will be awarded to financial needed students.
The scholarship is available for national and international students and EU countries as well. Students who wants to pursue a bachelor or master degree in nursing are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship will cover the accommodation and living costs of the winners.
King’s College London is one of best public research university, ranked at 7 in the UK according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021. It believes in giving back to society through meaningful service.
Last date of the scholarship is 6 Sep
National and International
King’s College London
Bachelors and masters
£500 accommodation and living costs in the UK while pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s degree study in nursing.
- Applicants from the UK and other international countries including EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for Bachelor or Master degree in Nursing with Registration as an Adult Nurse, Registration as a Children’s Nurse, Registration as a Mental Health Nurse, or Registration as a Midwife at KCL.
- Students should first submit the general admission application for the program via the university application portal. Applicants must apply for the bursary here.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- University/high school transcripts
- Official English translation
- The applicants are required to have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above on a 4.0 scale or equivalent to secure an admission at KCL.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
- IELTS Academic – 7.0
- PTE – 69
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- ISE – Level III