The Pardee School international awards is now offers at the Boston University. All national and international students are eligible for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program is available for those students who wants to pursue undergraduate or graduate degree at the Pardee School. Students will be awarded partial or full support towards the cost of education.
Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies at Boston University, established in 2014. Its purpose is to improve the human condition. It is a world-class institution which ranked 42nd among national universities and seeks a global future and aims to impart knowledge that transforms.
The Pardee School has built itself to be a place where the beast lea lead students through their global journey. Faculty and staffs are always ready to help the students to achieve success at each minor step along the way.
Last date of the scholarship is November 1, 2021.
The Pardee School
Undergraduate or Graduate
the opportunity will be given tuition fee support towards any undergraduate or graduate programme at Pardee School.
- All domestic and applicants from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate study program offered at the Pardee School at Boston University.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the applied program at Pardee School.
- Available for domestic and international candidates
- Undergraduate applications can be made via Coalition Application or Common Application. Graduate students can log in here to apply. All students that apply to the Pardee School are automatically considered for the opportunity s.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary School Records
- Senior Year Grades
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form
- Teacher Evaluation
- Documentation of Financial Support
- Copy of Data Page of Passport
- Applicants must have the equivalent of a US secondary school education or bachelor’s degree, are a GED recipient to seek admission at Pardee School.
- If your first language is not English, you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET). If English is your first language, but you speak another language at home, you may consider submitting English proficiency results to demonstrate fluency.