Merit-Based Financial Aid is now awarded by Bocconi University to support international students. The scholarship is design for the academic year of 2022-23.
Merit-Based Financial Aid will be eligible to those students who wants to pursue undergraduate degree at the university.
Bocconi University is a well-known private university in Milan, Italy. Bocconi trains students in economics, finance, law, management, political science, public administration, and computer science at the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels. SDA Bocconi, the university’s business school, provides MBA and Executive MBA programs. In its subjects, it is consistently recognized as Italy’s best university and among the greatest universities in the world.
Bocconi’s broad ties with major employers throughout the world provide crucial help to graduate students as they join the job market. Students can pursue business prospects in new fields and startups thanks to dedicated actions and employees.
Applications are now open for this scholarship.
an educational fund for students to complete their first-year Undergraduate degree
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the BSc program offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Academic profiles among the top applicants will be considered for merit-based financial aid based on the admissions application submitted to Bocconi University. The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- Students must use the university portal to apply for admission at Bocconi. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Students will be required to upload their curriculum vitae that might be shared with the Fundraising Office in the dedicated upload space of the application.
- Applicants must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks.
- Students must have an adequate level of the English language.