NUCB Undergraduate School is now offering International Meito Chiyoda Dormitories Scholarships to the brilliant students in Japan. The application is design for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who want to enrol in a bachelor’s degree program at the NUCB undergraduate School are encouraged by the scholarship program.
A non-profit, private university named NUCB Undergraduate School placed third among private institutions in the Aichi prefecture in the area of “Universities emphasizing on internationalization.” It anticipates training creative and moral leaders.
The Times Higher Education (THE) Japan University Rankings’ “Environment” pillar has named NUCB Undergraduate School the top private institution in the Chubu area of Japan. NUCB holds the renowned AACSB accreditation, which is only granted to a few number of universities globally.
Applications are now open.
NUCB Undergraduate School
The NUCB Undergraduate School will provide all the following benefits:
- Type 1 – 40,000 JPY
- Type 2 – 35,000 JPY
- Type 3 – 30,000 JPY
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Students can apply for any undergraduate program at NUCB.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international students.
- Applicants enrolled in the undergraduate degree program.
- The applicants must register and apply using the application portal. To apply for the scholarship, the students must send all the required documents to the university application form here.
- Aspirants must submit an academic transcript of all the previous schools they attended and a copy of their passport.
- Applicants must have a certain GPA and attendance criteria for Year 2 and the subsequent years at the school.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT: 61
- IELTS: 5.5
- TOEIC: 700
- PTE 50
- Eiken: Grade pre-1
- SAT evidence-based reading and writing 540
- IB English / (SL/HL): 4 and higher
- AP English Language?
- Literature: 4 or higher
- ACT English: 21 and above
- Duolingo: 90 or higher