The Griffith University is offering scholarships for Bachelor of Medical Science program to study in Australia. This scholarship is available for a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
The aim of the Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship is to provide financial help to international students.
The Griffith University is one of the leading providers of higher education in the Asia-Pacific, we have a reputation for remarkable research and teaching excellence.
Scholarships are available to pursue a Bachelor degree.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study a Bachelor of Medical Science Program at Griffith University.
Scholarship is valued at $10,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Two deductions of $5,000 will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- The scholarship is available to the citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australian.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into the Bachelor of Medical Science by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Bachelor of Medical Science degree in Trimester 1 2019 at Griffith University
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Applicants must provide and will be assessed by a University panel on:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing date.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Assessment of a Personal Statement addressing the three questions listed below for applicants to outline their merit for the scholarship.
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your knowledge of the profession of medicine and the broader role of medicine in the health care system.
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your leadership and teamwork skills. Please also indicate your career plans for the future.
- Outline any challenges you have faced in your education and in what way you have sought to overcome these challenges.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 02, 2018.