If your study abroad plan is running into roadblocks, you need to look into the financial aid options provided by the University of Texas at Austin. Applications for the Khalid Alhilali Memorial Scholarship are now accepting for the academic year 2023-24.
This grant is only available to foreign students who want to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Texas at Austin. To be qualified, all prospective students must make sure to write a statement stating that they have finished their past education in the Middle East. This award worth a whopping of $2,500. It is support by an endowment establish by four sisters in memory of their late father Khalid Abdul Mehdi “Al” Alhilali.
The University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin, UT, or Texas) is a public research university located in Austin, Texas. It was established in 1883. It is the largest and most prestigious institution in the University of Texas System, and it ranks 38th among all national universities and 67th globally in the QS Global University Rankings.
At the baccalaureate through doctoral and special professional educational levels, UT Austin offers exceptional and comprehensive educational options. The institution strives for excellence. The university also makes a contribution through research, creative endeavor, academic inquiry, and the creation and distribution of new information, all with the goal of transforming lives for the good of society.
Last date of the scholarship is 1st April 2023.
University of Texas
a sum of $2,500 by the University of Texas at Austin to contribute to the cost of the undertaken undergraduate study.
- International students can apply.
- Undergraduate-level study programs offered at the University of Texas at Austin can be applied for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must have undertaken their previous education in the Middle East.
- Students are ask to submit an online admission application. All candidates for the scholarship award will be consider on the basis of the statement submitted by them.
- The students are ask to prepare a 500-words statement addressing the following:
- A short response describing their connection to the Middle East, and how this scholarship will contribute to their education.
- State goals, how this scholarship will help them achieve their goals, and describe the positive effect they wish to have on the world.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university, especially for the degree program they want to join.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOELF IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5