John Baldwin Scholarships program is now offered by Baldwin Wallace University. International Students are motivated to apply for this scholarship program. The program is established for the academic session 2022-2023.
The scholarship opportunity is design for the most talented students who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Baldwin Wallace University (BW) is a private university in Berea, Ohio, that was established in 1845. It provides more than 80 majors, numerous cooperative and pre-professional programs, some online courses, and more. There are multiple honoraries, five sororities, and five fraternities on the BW campus.
As a BW student, you’ll have the freedom to make your own decisions and take advantage of numerous opportunities for success. This university offers small class sizes, supportive professors who act as mentors, and connections to prominent local business and thought leaders.
Last date of the scholarship is November 1.
Baldwin Wallace University (BW)
up to $15,000 for selected students.
- International applicants can participate in this funding program
- The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- For applying for this educational award, seekers must have to complete the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a previous degree for entry into undergraduate study
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework
- All countries students are eligible to apply for the bursary
- You must be a first-year student and transfer student.
- To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the bursary.
- Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- For taking admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Candidates need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.