International Student Scholarships is now offered by the University of Hartford in the USA. The scholarship is designed to support the international students financially, this scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students are eligible for this scholarship those who wants to pursue undergraduate degree in music, theater, dance, or fine arts discipline of study. Students will be selected on the basis of their admission application for the scholarship. The tuition fee will be awarded to selected students.
The University of Hartford is one of best private university in West Hartford, Connecticut. It is ranked 213th in National Universities. The university has engaged in six decades and counting in providing a world-best education to a global student.
The University of Hartford is engaged in preparing outstanding and knowledgeable leaders through its best educational programs and experiences. The university is an educational community that values integrity, curiosity, creativity, excellence, responsibility, and accomplishment.
Admission at Hartford is done on a rolling basis. However, 15th November 2022 is the early action application deadline.
The University of Hartford
music, theater, dance, or fine arts
Tuition fee to the selected students
- Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programs in music, theater, dance, or fine arts offered at Hartford can be applied for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have demonstrated talent in music, theater, dance, or fine arts.
- Students are first required to apply for admission at Hartford. All eligible international applicants will be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bank Statement
- Financial Sponsorship Certification Form
- An Art Portfolio with a minimum of 15-20 pieces of your art
- The applicants must be a graduate of, or student who will be graduated from, an accredited secondary school or must have passed a state secondary school equivalency examination.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 110
- TOEFL at home 80
- Pearsons – 58