International Rector’s Scholarships is now available at the Jagiellonian University to support the international students. The scholarship is eligible for the academic session 2022/2023.
The scholarship main purpose is to encourage students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at Jagiellonian University in Poland.
In Krakow, Poland, there is a public research institution called the Jagiellonian University. The 13th-oldest institution in the world still in existence, it is the oldest university in Poland. One of the best universities in the world is consistently The Jagiellonian University. It is recognized as Poland’s most esteemed academic institution. Polish is the primary language of instruction, however over 30 degrees are also available in English and some in German.
Students who graduate from Jagiellonian University succeed in academia, diplomacy, and business. They work for organisations including the World Bank, the Polish Ministries of Foreign Affairs and National Defense, the President’s Office of Poland, and other well-known businesses in Poland and around the globe.
Last date of the scholarship is 31 August 2022
An award of PLN 800 per month
- All nationalities are eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- It is granted to 1st-year students of the first-or long-cycle studies in the year of the matriculation examination.
- Winners of the international Olympiad or the winners or finalists of the Olympiad of the central degree, are described in the regulations on the educational system.
- Medalist sports competition for the champion of Poland in a sport referred to those provisions regarding the sport.
- All applicants for enrollment in first-cycle and long-cycle studies must have either a Polish high school diploma or another document that entitled them to undertake undergraduate studies in the country in which it was issued.
- For applying, candidates have to take admission for an undergraduate degree at the university. All applications will be considered for this grant.
- The following documents must be submitted for the entry:
- A personal questionnaire with a photograph;
- Photo for a student ID card and a Personal Questionnaire
- Valid passport
- Apostle or legalized or Higher education diplomas obtained outside of Poland.
- Power of attorney.
- Higher education diploma
- Certificate from a doctor of occupational medicine
- Certified documents translations
- Documents upload upon registration.
- Documents issued in electronic form
- Documents for legalization of stay.
- Health insurance proof
- Students must fulfill all requirements for admission at Jagiellonian University.
- The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- Cambridge B2 First (grade C or higher);
- Cambridge C1 Advanced;
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency;
- IELTS Academic (at least 5.5 points);
- TOEFL (minimum iBT: 72 points, ITP: 543 points, CBT: 180 points);
- Degree in English Philology;
- Diploma of studies conducted in English;
- IB baccalaureate diploma;
- EB exam certificate;
- Citizenship of the country where English is the official language;