The University of Nebraska Kearney offers International Loper funding for international students who are looking to pursue an Undergraduate degree in any subject. The scholarship is design for the academic year 2022-23.
The award amount ranges from $4,095 to $16,380, and the number of awards given varies. All first-year students, undergraduate transfer and re-enrollment students, and international degree-seeking students are eligible.
The University of Nebraska at Kearney wants all students to be able to afford a degree, so we offer scholarships to international students. When they apply, all students are automatically considered for the International Loper Scholarship. Others might necessitate a separate application.
Last date of the scholarship is 15 October 2022.
University of Nebraska
- First-time freshmen, transfer and re-enrolling undergraduate, degree-seeking international students are eligible.
- Each semester must be enrolled full-time at UNK (12 or more credit hours). Enrollment status will be checked on the last day of the first week of classes (drop and add week). The scholarship will be canceled and will be forfeited if you are not at full-time status at that time.
- Eligibility will end upon receipt of a bachelor’s degree or after ten semesters, whichever comes first.
- The aid amount will be based on enrollment status at the end of the first week of classes. The amount will be adjusted if a course is dropped during the institution’s refund period.
- The scholarship does not apply to online degree programs or graduate courses.
To apply for the opportunity , you must first be accepted into an undergraduate degree-seeking program of study on campus. You can then apply for the opportunity by completing the application form and submitting it to the scholarship committee.