The International House at the University of Melbourne has established the International House Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship program is offered to promote its objective of integrating international and Australian students living together.
A UniMel The studentships, which have an annual value of up to $22,500, are available to both new and returning undergraduate residents of International House. Opportunities for 10 eligible students to study in Australia and other countries will undoubtedly be given thanks to the generosity of past International House members.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research institution. It is the oldest university in Victoria and the second-oldest in all of Australia. It is also well-known for being Australia’s top university and a leader in the world for excellence in learning, teaching, and research, and it is ranked 33rd in the QS World University Rankings for 2023.
The University of Melbourne upholds its dedication to being among the world’s foremost institutions by making contributions to society that improve and alter lives and adhering to a unique curriculum that equips its students with a thorough grasp of the outside world. Graduates from UniMel are adaptive, flexible, and equipped to meet any obstacles in the future.
Last date of the scholarship is January 4th, 2023.
University of Melbourne
a maximum Award up to $22,500 per annum by the University of Melbourne.
- Australian nationals and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for any undergraduate program of choice at the University of Melbourne.
- To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new and returning undergraduate students residing at International House.
- Admission applications can be submitted via the university’s online portal.
- Students interested in the Award must complete the application form and attach the form and any relevant evidence in an email to Dr. Katherine Firth at is-academic-at-lists.unimelb.edu.au to apply. The applicants must also make their applications here.
- The applicants are required to provide academic results.
- The applicants must have completed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or an equivalent qualification and meet the additional academic requirements necessary for the application to their preferred undergraduate degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (paper-based) – 577
- TOEFL (internet-based) – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English – 58
- Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – 176
- C2 Proficiency (previously called Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) examination) – 180