Point Park University is now offering an exciting International Freshman Fellowship. The grant is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The scholarship available for those students who wants to pursue undergraduate degree at the university.
The University of Point Park established in 1933 as a university for liberal art. It has four schools in a range of fields, which offers over 100 degree and degree scholarships separately.
The university offers its students both outstanding academic and professional prospects. Point Park University’s practical, career-focused education where students experience new ways of thinking while preparing you to enter or advance your chosen sector.
Applications are now open.
International or national
The University of Point Park
$ 15,000 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study. This scholarship can only be used to lessen the burden of the tuition fee.
- Students with any citizenship are invited
- Undergraduate degree program in any field
- To be considered for this application, all aspirants will have to fulfill all the given requirements:
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate freshmen
- GPA 3.0 and Minimum TOEFL/IELTS score of 525/6.5 if applicable
- ELS Level 112 completion with a cumulative test score of 1.5 or higher
- In order to apply for the opportunity, then first you will have to take admission place in an eligible undergraduate degree program at Point Park University. After that, you can send your application for this award.
- Please send the following documents as part of your application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants who have a high school diploma, and meet the requirements will be selected for an undergraduate course at Point Park University.
- You should have Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level A completion with TOEFL of 500 or Advanced Level B completion