Rustic Pathways is offering the Global Perspectives Scholarships to talented students who wants to study in Australia. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is available foe the national and international students. The $1,000 award will be given to students on the basis of their 500-word essay on the given topic. High school as well as college students can apply.
Rustic Pathways founded in 1983 as an overland touring company in Australia. It provides student travel programs for middle school, high school, and college students, gap year semesters for recent high school grads. It has developed great relationships with local community making their child’s travel experience truly unique.
Last date of the scholarship is 1st August 2022.
National and International
Undergraduate and Graduate
Rustic Pathways will select 3 students for this award, where, 1st ranking students will be given a scholarship of $1,000 and the two running ups will be provided $250 each for tuition and/or books.
- Australian national and resident students as well as international students can both apply.
- Students can undertake any degree program at an accredited Australian institute.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit their applications by the deadline.
- Students must first submit their admission application to an accredited Australian college or university. Then, to apply for the opportunity , students must agree and accept all scholarship terms and conditions and media consent agreement and fill the online application form.
- The students are required to prepare a 500-word essay on the topic – What kind of global impact project is most critical for you to focus on and why, and what is your plan to make that impact in the next year and beyond.
- Applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the university or college they wish to apply for.
- The students must submit proof of English language proficiency. TOEFL, IELTS, and other standardized tests are commonly accepted.