Coe College buzzing has announced the 2023 Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship. Each year, this full-tuition program is available to non-Americans who are enrolled in high school abroad. Students who plan to attend Coe College full-time and pursue an undergraduate degree are eligible.
Private liberal arts institution Coe College was established in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in 1851. It grants the following degrees: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing and provides more than 60 areas of study.
Within nine months after graduation, nearly all of its graduates are guaranteed an internship, research opportunity, or off-campus study option. Coe College has been a second home for students from all over the world for more than 100 years.
Scholarship application is April 3, 2023. The admission deadline is 1 March 2023.
First undergraduate degree
This scholarship is renewable for three more years at the same amount, plus a $1,000 increase each year, and covers the cost of tuition the year the student enroll at Coe.
- All nationalities are eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a first-degree program.
- To be qualified to apply, a student must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States and attend a foreign high school.
- Students must intend to enroll as full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking students, live in on-campus residential housing, and meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College.
No application fee is required.
- To apply to Coe College, applicants must complete an application for admission. After having a study offer, submit the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form.
- Upload a resume and an essay response on the scholarship application form.
- Submit original or certified copies of the following for admission (send all documentation to: [email protected]):
- Secondary School Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- National Examination results (e.g. WAEC, WASSCE, ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, SLC, etc.) if applicable.
- Submit one of the following official score reports: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, or DET.
- Complete an International Student Financial Statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover the expenses at Coe.
- One of the following English language proficiency scores are required:
- TOEFL score of 68 iBT (520 paper-based scores)
- IELTS score of 6.0 (with no sub-score <5.5)
- STEP Eiken score of grade 1 or pre-1
- PTE Academic score of 59 or above