Excellent opportunity for the international students to apply for the Global Education Merit Scholarships at Western Michigan University. Scholarship is available for for academic year 2022-23.
The WMU Global Education Merit Scholarship offers one-time $5,000 based on merit for first-time international students. The scholarship is available for the students who wants to pursue Undergraduate degree from USA.
Western Michigan University (WMU) is a best public research university in Kalamazoo, Michigan, founded in 1903. There are over 300 registered student organizations.
WMU prepares students for a successful life, lead them to pursue their passions and make a good change in world. They will encourage students to speak openly about mental health to educate others and encourage them to seek help. It has the best educational environment with the world best teacher
Last date of the scholarship is February 1.
Western Michigan University
An award amount of $5,000 to complete their study expenses in the USA.
- Applications are accepted from all around the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- An undergraduate degree-seeking student entering WMU for the first time after secondary school or transferring from another post-secondary institution in a FALL semester.
- Non-resident international status.
- Intending F-1 SEVIS active full-time students to study in the US.
- 5 minimum cumulative GPA (on a four-point scale)
- Applicants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Attach the following:
- Copy of passport identification page
- Transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary schools attended or are attending, including diplomas, examination results, mark sheets, and certificates
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- International students must demonstrate English proficiency to enter a degree-seeking program at Western Michigan University.