Full and Partial IED Undergraduate Scholarship Competition in Italy, 2019
The ED – Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli – IED Como offer 105 scholarships covering the total amount or part of the tuition fees for Undergraduate Courses and Professional Training Program.
IED invites young creatives to convert their ideas into projects by taking part in the scholarship 2018 contest.
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organises three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses. In order to apply candidates need to show proficiency of the course language at minimum level B2.
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate Courses and Professional Training Program (2 years) held in Milan, Cagliari, Como, Florence, Rome, Turin, and Venice.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and Restoration held in Milan, Cagliari, Como, (Accademia di Belle Arti “Aldo Galli”), Florence, Rome, Turin and Venice.
Up for grabs are 105 scholarships covering the 100% or the 50% of the tuition fees for Undergraduate courses and Professional Training Programs (two years).
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Up for grabs are 105 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Participation is subject to the registration and to the acceptance of the Regulation.
- Participation is strictly reserved to candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application, are maximum 26 years old on December 31st, 2018 and are in possession of a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in September 2018.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the selected course, B2 as minimum level required.
English Language Requirements:
Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the selected course, B2 as minimum level required.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered eligible, each candidate will be asked to provide:
- A motivation letter in the language of the chosen course;
- Copy of ID card or passport;
- Certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is held, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively is possible to have a Skype interview in the language of the chosen course). To be admitted to the course is required B2 level as the minimum;
- The concept as described in the briefing.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 3, 2018.