Faculty of Science Honors International Scholarships is now offered by the Queensland University of Technology for the national and international students of the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship available for the talented students who want to pursue an honours degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Earth Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or Physics.
The Queensland University of Technology is a world-renowned Australian research and educational institution. It provides best studying, teaching, and study facilities to their students, educators, and researchers. It has the best educational environment which help students to practice their skills and make good changes in the future.
A student can pursue degrees and diploma courses in Architecture, Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health and Community, Information Technology, and other fields at this university.
Applications will be open on 1 December 2021 and close on 21 January 2022.
International and National
The Queensland University of Technology
Faculty of Science and Engineering
An award amount of $10,000 for one year, which paid in two installments over two semesters for the honours study program.
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible.
- Apply for and receive an offer to study Bachelor of Science (Honours), Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) or Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours).
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled to study full-time.
- You must not hold another QUT award and accept an offer to study a degree program at the university.
- Applicants must submit the following applications:
- For students new to QUT, complete the application form and submit it along with a 1-page CV and your academic transcript to [email protected].
- For existing QUT students, submit this online application form.
- Certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, passport, and language ability proof.
- You need to check your academic score or percentages according to your state.
- The applicants whose national language is not English are suggested to demonstrate English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.