Queensland University of Technology is proud to announce the Excellence international awards in Elite Visual and Performing Arts.
This scholarship is available for the academic year 2022/2023. Those students who wants to pursue undergraduate degree from the university are eligible for this scholarship.
The Queensland University rank among Australia’s top 12 universities. Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research program all are available at the Queensland University of Technology. Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research programmes are all available at the Queensland University of Technology.
Admissions are now open.
The Queensland University
scholarship valued at up to $30,000. These financial aid positions will be paid as a study stipend of up to $5,000 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to three years ($10,000 per year)
- Australian and international students
- Undergraduate degree in the following subjects:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Arts).
- You must be one of an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- You must have a permanent resident
- Students should be holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- An international student who has completed high school in Australia or Australian curriculum (or International Baccalaureate) overseas.
- You must also be starting university for the first time in 2022 and have placed one of the eligible Creative Industries courses as your first preference on your QTAC application.
- To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation, and letter of recommendation.
- For being accepted, seekers are required to hold their bachelor’s degree certificates with an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above.
- You will need to meet the English language level required for your course.