The EU Undergraduate Financial Aid:
The University of Surrey is offering an amazing opportunity for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree in the UK. The EU undergraduate financial aid us designed to help and support brilliant and deserving students by providing fee discounts annually. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2021-2022.
The University of Surrey:
Established in 1966, the University of Surrey is located in Guildford, England. The University is well known to be research-intensive, best for higher education. The University owns a vast collection of energetic, passionate, imaginative and ambitious people who master in training students at their best.
The University holds a prestigious reputation for providing excellent knowledge and education to its students. They offers a broad variety of programs for native and international students to choose from. The University helps empower students and let them grow and improve through their consistent efforts.
International students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship can be availed by students who intend to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University.
Successful students will receive an annual fee discount up to £5,000 from the University of Surrey.
Students need to fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for applying for the scholarship:
- Candidates must take apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must be an ordinary resident in an EU member state.
- Candidates have to be an overseas fee-paying student. Students eligible for UK fees will not be considered for the scholarship. In case, the student’s fee status changes to home fee during the course of their education, they will no longer remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be self-funded.
- Students must register on the first year of full-time undergraduate (which includes UK foundation year courses) with a September/October 2021 starting date.
Candidates can apply for this scholarship by following the given procedure:
How to apply:
Students will be automatically considered for the scholarship if they fulfill all eligibility criterias after being enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University.
Candidates must attach a copy of each of the following documents along with the application,
- ID card
- A passport photo in JPG format
- A CV
- All academic records
Applicants must fulfill all necessary admission requirements by the University.
Students must prove their English proficiency through certain certifications such as GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
The scholarship is available for application till September 30, 2021.