The University of London is now awarding its EMFSS Online Taught Scholarship in the UK to support he international students. The program is design for the academic session 2022-2023.
The bursary is established for the online taught undergraduate programs in economics, management, finance, and the social sciences. The scholarship value is 20% of the relevant fee deducted from your program fees.
A public research institution in the United Kingdom is called the University of London. In 1836, the institution was founded by royal license. With 45,000 students enrolled in 190 nations, the University of London is the top provider of digital and integrated distance education outside of the UK. Despite being firmly anchored in London, their community and influence are worldwide.
One of the oldest and most prominent universities in the UK, the University of London is widely regarded as a hub of academic achievement. The institution has always worked to provide postgraduate education and training that is cutting-edge for the newest fields of study and employment.
Last date of the scholarship is 26 August 2022.
University of London
20% tuition fees
- Students from India, Kenya, and Malaysia are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programs in Economics, Management, finance, and the Social Sciences offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be resident in one of the following countries: India, Kenya, and Malaysia.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age.
- To empower this educational award, students need to take admission to the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Applicants must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Personal statement
- Resume or CV (strongly recommended for applicants under the age of 21)
- Work references
- Standardized test scores
- Professional certificates
- Complete/Incomplete Post school Certificates or Transcripts:
- For being admitted to the university, aspirants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- If English is not your first language, they might require further evidence from you to confirm your proficiency.