The effects of increased tuition costs are mitigated in part by scholarships. The Georgian College bestows the Dragon Boat Award in order to defray study-related costs. The grant program is available for the 2022–2023 school year.
Every international student who participates in this financial aid program will receive a minimum of $1,000 toward their program’s tuition at Georgian College.
Georgian College is an Ontario, Canada-based College of Applied Arts and Technology that was established in 1967. The college offers part-time studies, academic upgrading, apprenticeship training, certificates, diplomas, graduate certificates, college degrees, university programs (including combined degree-diplomas), and certificates, diplomas, and graduate degrees.
Georgian College offers effective strategies for advancing your profession, achievement, and future. There are numerous online possibilities for programs, as well as courses that may be taken individually for professional development.
Last date of the scholarship is 30 September 2022.
Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Canadian nationals and students from overseas are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to undertake any program at Georgian College.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent academic achievements.
- You must be an international student in any year of any program at Georgian College who demonstrates financial need.
- The applicants can Sign In to the student portal of the university and submit their admission applications. You will be automatically considered based on your completed General Application.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- Academic records
- Applicants must check all entry requirements to undertake a degree study at Georgian College.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0+
- TOEFL IBT – 31+