For the academic year 2023–2024, the Queensland University of Technology has provided a fantastic opportunity for the Dalwood–Wylie Foundation Scholarship program.
Only students from Australia and New Zealand who want to study communication and design and creative practice at the institution are eligible for the scholarship program. It offers a $5,000 stipend to help you adjust to university life, which you can spend for moving, housing, or tuition costs.
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a general research university in Brisbane, Queensland in Australia. It was found in 1989. The Queensland University of Technology offers graduate diplomas and certifications, undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, and higher-degree research studies. With the help of its research, programs, projects, and regular actions, it aspires to achieve real-world sustainability.
To adequately meet the needs of students, professors, and researchers, the campuses of Queensland University of Technology offer a higher rate of learning, teaching, and research areas. Students that attend Queensland University of Technology will benefit from top-notch facilities and abilities. During their studies, they will also acquire the most nefarious knowledge and technology.
Last date of the scholarship is 5 March 2023.
Australian or New Zealand
Queensland University of Technology
- Australia or New Zealand can apply.
- The scholarship will awarded for an undergraduate degree in Creative practice and communication and design study areas offered by the Queensland University of Technology.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be commencing a Bachelor of Fine Arts – Acting or Drama.
- Applicants must be from a regional, rural, or remote location as defined by the QUT – Adjustment schemes.
- Applicants relocating from interstate will also be considered.
- Applicants require financial support to undertake study at QUT.
- Applicants must first make an admission application for their desired undergraduate degree program at QUT. Students who complete a Dalwood-Wylie foundation scholarship application form will be considered for the scholarship.
- To apply, applicants must be ready to submit their up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) and a copy of their latest academic transcript, if applicable, at the university.
- The applicants must meet the undergraduate degree entry requirements of the university.
- The applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge English – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79