The Investor’s Podcast proud to announce the Corporate Cultural Scholarships to the international students who are facing financial problems to chase their degree. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students who want to pursue undergraduate or graduate degree in any university of their choice are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship is sponsored by the Investor’s Podcast and is valued at $1,000.
The Investor’s Podcast is established in 2012. It is an exclusive business podcast network. It is a platform comprising solutions on how to grow financial and personal from well-known figures in the industry.
Last date of the scholarship is 1st October 2021
The Investor’s Podcast
Undergraduate or Graduate
$1,000 towards the cost of pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree study at any university of their choice.
- Applicants from any country across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Any undergraduate or graduate degree program can be undertaken at any preferred university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the university in the applied program.
- Students need to submit an admission application via the online portal of the respective university. The application can be submitted here.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University transcripts
- High school graduation certificate
- The students must have the necessary relevant qualifications and must meet the entry requirements of the host university.
- The students must comply with the language requirements of the respective university.