Federation University established the Cameron Beyer funding for the Australian academic year 2023–2024. Beginning local and international students pursuing bachelor’s, honors, or postgraduate degrees at the institution are eligible for this foundation scholarship. The award was create with money which funded by Federation University council members in honor of council member Cameron Beyer.
Federation University is a dual-sector public university which establish in 1870. It is include among the top 20% of Australian universities. The university is a cutting-edge institution offering top-notch higher education and vocational training through a network of campuses across the nation and abroad.
Federation University is a school that employs a personalized learning approach in a friendly setting that encourages students to speak openly with professors and other students. It preserves its reputation for offering the best education in Australia by constantly reviewing the curricula to make sure they have both local and global relevance.
Last date of the scholarship is 3rd March 2023.
Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate
The student will receive $7,000, which will be award in two instalments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date at Federation University.
- Australia and International countries
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honors or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this application , the applicant must:
- New/commencing student in 2023
- Domestic and international students
- Enrolled or planning to enrol in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees)
- Active and enrolled full-time for full year post census date
- It can be full-time or part-time.
- The applicants can sign In to the university’s student portal and submit their admission applications.
- Students are required to submit their research proposal, a copy of their passport, and academic transcripts from every previous institution they have attended.
- To be considered for a program at the federation, applicants must fulfil the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet all the English Language Requirements of Federation University.