This scholarship is highly competitive and aims to attract skilled and motivated undergraduate international students. The financial award is for the academic year 2022-2023.
Barry University started its operation in 1940 and, now it serves more than 9,000 students and has faculty of 2100 staff members
This program will give an amount Up to $17,000.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
Eligible Subjects: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate course offered by University.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following conditions.
- Applicant must be a full-time degree-seeking undergraduate student.
- These opportunities are available for freshmen (including test-optional), transfers, international, DACA, and Dreamer applicants.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit the following documents.
- Submit official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions. International credentials from an educational system other than the United States must be evaluated by a foreign credential evaluator who is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Submit end of schooling testing results, if applicable
- Submit your official TOEFL scores, if applicable
- If documents are in a language other than English, submit an official translation of all documents completed by companies that are members of NACES.
Applicants are required to have a high school certificate with good academic records.
Students have to provide an English language proficiency certificate. The minimum acceptable score is
- TOEFL internet-based: 60 or below
- TOEFL paper-based: 499 or below
- IELTS: 5.9 or below
- Duolingo English Test: 84 or below
- PTE Academic Score: 43 or below
The scholarship deadline is November 15, 2021.