Alexander College offers international awards for the Highly achieving and outstanding athletes in Cyprus. These opportunities are performance-based and open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The awards is available for the full-time international student-athletes who are willing to pursue an undergraduate degree program at Alexander College.
Alexander College is a best educational institution, founded in 1991. It provide students the best learning facilities and has a best teacher and staff. Students can test their knowledge and skills to make their future bright and successful.
Last date of application is September 10, 2021
Full or partial athletic scholarship
- There is no restriction on nationality
- Undergraduate degree program in any field
- To participate in this funding program, you should meet all the criteria given below:
- Candidates from across the world can apply
- Full-time student-athletes who are actively involved in Cypriot sports teams or other sports events may be eligible to receive a full or partial athletic scholarship
- All the aspirants who are interested in this opportunity should apply first for an approved study program at Alexander College. After that, they must complete an online application form given at the university’s website.
- Applicants will need to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- It is mandatory for all applicants of an undergraduate degree program to hold a high school diploma.
- The following English qualifications are acceptable for entry to a full undergraduate program:
- BC English 12
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) Provincial-level English
- Other Canadian Provinces, English 12
- Alexander College ENGL 099
- English Placement Test (EPT)
- Standardized Test Results (IELTS, TOEFL, LPI, etc.)