The AcerGAMSAT Medicine Scholarships is now offer by the Queen Mary University of London in UK. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-22.
This scholarship purpose is to support and encourage most talented students who want to pursue MBBS degree at Queen Mary University.
The Queen Mary University of London is one of best public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is organized into three faculties – the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Science and Engineering and Barts, and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry.
They facilitate world-leading research in all academic schools and departments, with an impressive track record of initiating exciting and innovative interdisciplinary collaborations.
Applications are open whole year
The Queen Mary University
MBBS(including Graduate Entry)
AcerGAMSAT Medicine Scholarship with $650US and/or part or full tuition fees.
- Applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- MBBS degree program
- The grant is not limited to one student and at AcerGAMSAT’s discretion, the scholarship can be extended to more medical students at the Queen Mary University of London who apply.
- To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admission at the university, and then you can apply for scholarships.
- Submit the following:
- Completed application form.
- Degree transcripts.
- Referee details.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Applicants must have to complete the entry requirements of the university
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.