Accommodation Scholarships is now offered to international students by the Dundalk Institute of Technology to support students financially. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students who wants to pursue undergraduate or graduate degree are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship will be directed towards the academic record of the selected students and will vary by the country of origin of the selected students.
Dundalk Institute of Technology is a best institute of technology that provides best education, it is dedicated to serving the needs of its students, and empowers its staff to provide best and high-quality learning and teaching. It is ranked 14th in Ireland.
Dundalk Institute of Technology offers career-based learning and world-class teaching to their students which helps the students to achieve their goals. It has small-sized batches and most of its programs has promise work placements. The industry-centered programs helps the students’ best careers in more ways.
Students should check the course-specific application deadlines.
Dundalk Institute of Technology
Undergraduate and Graduate
the selected international students the Accommodation scholarship in alignment with their country of origin, as the award varies by country.
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate program offered at DkIT.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students at DkIT.
- Students must click on ‘Apply Now’ on the page of the course they wish to apply for. The applicants are required to contact [email protected] for further details regarding scholarship application.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Passport copy
- Students must provide all required documents asked for at the time of application.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 4.5 to 6.5
- CEFR – B2