Searching for another scholarship? Focus more on your study and spend less time worrying about money. The goal of the 1st Formations Business Scholarship is to encourage students to help others with their business-related education.
Any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme at an accredited institution of higher learning in the United Kingdom or the United States is eligible for the programme. Through its scholarship programme, 1st Formations is assisting in funding the next generation of business owners as part of its continued commitment to assisting startup companies.
Leading UK business formation agent 1st Formations was established in 2014. It provides full internet services for company registration and business addresses. For customers from the UK and beyond, 1st Formations offers a variety of address services and quick and easy online company registration, with the majority of new businesses registered within just 3 to 6 working hours.
Last date of the scholarship is 31 January 2023.
UK and US students
1st Formations ltd
Undergraduate or postgraduate
Up to ten selected candidates will get scholarship worth £1,500 apiece. The Scholarship is intended to assist students with some of the extra expenses associated with their studies, such as course materials, textbooks, and other living expenses.
- Anyone currently studying and living in the UK or USA.
- The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Anyone currently studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a recognized UK academic institution or a recognized US academic institution.
- To apply for the 1st Formations Business Scholarship, applicants must send all required documents to [email protected]
- Applicants must provide a letter of recommendation from a tutor or course coordinator and a supporting statement explaining in 500 words one business idea they would like to pursue during or after their studies, including the personal circumstances outlining why they need financial support. Also, applicants must note recent grades/exam results from their current course.
- Grades & exam results and letters of recommendation not accepted from tutors or coordinators of past courses or overseas academic institutions. All letters must be from a representative of your current course at a UK or US academic institution.